The ISEM awards are made to a acknowledge outstanding scientific and technical contributions in fields which lie within the scope of the ISEM conference series. The first were presented in 2003 and up to three awards are announced at each ISEM meeting.
The awards are recommended by the Awards Committee comprising
- Professor G Rubinacci, (Chairman), University of Napoli, Italy
- Professor A J Moses, Cardiff University, UK
- Professor D Lesselier, CentraleSupelec, France
- Professor S S Udpa, Michigan State University, USA
- Professor Z Chen, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China
- Professor T Sawada, Keio University, Japan
The 2017 awards selection process will start in due course. Experts on topics relevant to ISEM are welcome to suggest candidates, the only criteria is that candidates should have achieved highly in any relevant ISEM topic. Names of suggested candidates can be submitted for consideration to any member of the selection committee or direct to the Chairman at email@example.com before 5 April 2017.